Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fun Exercise Tips Fun Exercises Or Tips To Help Lose Weight?

Fun exercises or tips to help lose weight? - fun exercise tips

Well, I'm 12 and I'm not in very good shape. I weigh about 120 pounds. I am very satisfied disappointed with my weight and I want to lose really.

At my age, the admission is what matters, but that's not why I do this. I'm doing this because I, I think so too. I think the obesity of £ 120 for a child under 12 years.

Every time I go to school and came to undress, I have to do before. I never dress down, because people may laugh at me because of my body.

Please help me. Advice or exercise for me?

1 comments:

Richard K said...

Breakfast:
An egg with wholemeal bread or ½ cup oatmeal, millet is also important.
Lunch - wholemeal bread with butter, almonds or cashew nuts and a piece of fruit .. or a tin of sardines in water or tomato sauce - not peanuts, because the shape and many people with allergies and do not know.
Dinner - salad without dressing - taste with oregano, crushed pepper, salt (Morton Lite Salt), crushed red pepper, small amounts of nuts ...
Part chicken, fish, turkey or pork - Stay away from sausage - they are rich in salt. Do not drink diet drinks - they are real. No service of soft drinks, either because they ruin the balance of calcium. Use stevia as a sweetener. Back for dinner - perhaps a vegetable, like broccoli, green beans, kale, carrots and a small portion of potatoes, sweet potatoes or rice.
Falling for twenty-six hands free, diet food weight
http://dstressdoc.com/Articles/LoseWeigh ...

Moreover, since the appearance is one for you, I would advise you to read a book, SCERCOMER consciousness of itself, since most are young people themselves is self-conscious. The best book Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz - hope that the library has a copy. Most people at least read once in their life, and the sooner the better. If some do not apply to you only to those parts of the self focusing skills and happy.

Post a Comment