Thursday, January 14, 2010

X Lite Helmets Does Anyone Know How To Adapt 3' X 8' Single Lite Exterior Doors To A Bifold Sliding Door, For An Open Wall?

Does anyone know how to adapt 3' x 8' single lite exterior doors to a bifold sliding door, for an open wall? - x lite helmets

I was the price of a stacked wall system is available, our budget, but it seems it could adjust door panels and non-reamed pile wall, if he could find tracks and hinges and instructions. Everything that I've found, are the triggers, such as structures, and I fear they will not for a system of insulated door. I would like some advice.

2 comments:

kingprawn lover said...

My advice is at B & Q, Wickes and be advised to go a brochure - that athletics tracks that have on the floor and ceiling systems to small wheel set square doors - then you need to hang all the doors - make 3 or 4 Foil folding door, offers a very large room or 2 separate bedrooms.

I hope that what he meant. This is no easy task - I have one in. Handiman

John J said...

I am a former entrepreneur, I'm usually understand quite well that what people want. I'm not from the description. If you try here in the States, Home Depot and Lowe's. Unfortunately, we can help you more.

Post a Comment