Monday, February 22, 2010

Japanese Chikan Young Girl Girls... Which Totoro Shirt Is Eye Catching?

Girls... which totoro shirt is eye catching? - japanese chikan young girl

Hello. I have SOOO much JList / Anime)-lol not bragging shirts (but I did wear a hard time choosing what they do. Because this is my friend and I am the first to the club and I want to lead Japan to an eye-catching shirt (for a discussion starters). I know it is a question of how the shirt (to wear this is the man that the T-shirt, if they are not the shirt that a man ... etc), but I just need some advice on these 2 shirts makes.

Which of the two shirts is kawaii with you?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/images3.jlist.com/e6/totoro_shirt_77_small.gif

(top) blue Totoro ... I have already ... I have good reviews (only for boys argg -.- apparently girls in my school are not careful, what IPorter u: ((

Or

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41zuUAsLWyL._AA280_.jpg

I bought this T-shirt Funny Little yesterday (have just), but this Creeps me smile a little Totoro. I do not know what girls think.

I mean ... I have many comics ecchi (many of you say "eww ... Chikan!" In this moment) and shonen seppuku.

But ..
These are the two shirts that I think most girls (in general) quickly identified.

But I choose XP, I need your help always welcome.

(IVE should stop with the word "but" Too Much)
X3 X3

0 comments:

Post a Comment