Saturday, February 13, 2010

Made To Wear Girdle My Bf Wearing A Girdle -- Why Would I Dream This?

My bf wearing a girdle -- why would I dream this? - made to wear girdle

Lat night I dreamed of my BF was wearing a belt.

It has always been overweight, it does not bother me at all (me too attractive), but I very much appreciated, as his size - that is much thinner has made.

Its size has always been a feminine nature, but the size seems very feminine. She made her waist look small, but the chest and wide hips, and look good.

So what does this mean? "I would like my subconscious as BF was thinner, or I'm unconsciously attracted to women (and their female figure, and looked at all)?

Or should he say something?

Please help me, I am very confused!

5 comments:

LL said...

unconsciously, they want to be thinner

Josh5v said...

The dreams appear to be some conflicts that are recommended over and her friend. I wonder if he would like more control over the situation with him under the lead female role of the traditional type. It seems that all they want, thinner, but as a woman.

I do not think it speaks volumes about his attraction to other women, but says more about you as your friend and change the desired direction.
They do not give enough information to say much more.
If this is helpful, please let me know.

Legate Tatiana said...

It seems to me that you are thinner.

Have you recently lost weight themselves? If so, maybe his attractive female figure in a dream is a reflection of his own face - which has lost weight and attractive, and now wants the same thing in it (even though in reality the women - it was just part of the dream. Basically I just want to have her attractive).

In any case, how do you feel your body now, after sleeping?

alvinokd said...

You eh ... It is a little guy who had almost the same dream of mine, but wearing a belt and forced him to take me a little about what comes to you in the future, and your mind is basically that reminds her lesbo not calm down ...

Mel said...

They seem to want to grease thinner.

Post a Comment