Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bloated Stomach More Condition_symptoms>bloated, Bloated Stomach?

Bloated Stomach? - bloated stomach more condition_symptoms>bloated,

I am a man of medium height, 19 years and have never had problems with overweight or really what I ate. I am in good shape, but one day I will not eat anything until the night that I stuffed with meat. That night, my stomach like indigestion, I slept on it, but the next day the same "full" feeling stayed with me. In the following weeks, often, especially when eaten indigestion, in the evening. I went to the doctor and he told me he was good and was intenstine stimulated only by a coating, and take fiber (Metamusil) and stay away from dairy products for a while.

2 weeks later, the uncomfortable feeling after eating is gone and I feel good. However, bloating is still there. Flatulence is gas, and there was no pain. I think it's just air in the stomach. Who knows what to do in order to escape the constant sensation of flatulence? Obviously, further inflate the evening after dinner. Any ideas would be appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment