Thursday, December 31, 2009

Eid Gift For Husband ? For Muslims....?

? for Muslims....? - eid gift for husband

Salam. If you give gifts to his family in Ramadan? You give your gifts to the husband / wife, mother, perhaps a close sister, brother, sister, friends ... or just for children ... or not at all. I see a great variety of practices and want to know what to do and where they live, or - in the West, the Middle East, Indonesia, etc.
I know that some Muslims in Bangladesh and their families in Bangladesh, send letters to them here in the United States for Eid. From my husband's family, on the other side does not do anything like.

Overall, I give gifts ... nothing extravagant, but I like something a person does not normally by itself. I especially give Islamic elements - conferences, books, etc. .. Hijab yet, I'm not too commericalized oath that X-mas, but I like to see more sending cards, etc. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment