Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Symptoms Of Advanced Cervical Cancer Cervical Cancer Question Answer I Need Answers Quickly?

Cervical cancer question answer i need answers quickly? - symptoms of advanced cervical cancer

Hello,

It's had a bit of Umm embarresing be honest I've two out of three of my hands i cervix was not the third.

AST in the last two weeks I had my period usually lasts 4 days - a week or so.

This time, it has been two weeks and my period was pretty even harder than it was the first day. Little concern.

I quickly severe pain in the lower abdomen from time to time, even if I'm not by my period

And I was in the shower and I realized that I have a knot on the side of my vagina, I am very concerened. Before you say, why havnt U Been to a doctor, why havn't is because our next HES and only 45 km from here on a Tuesday.

I searched the Internet for signs of cancer of the cervix and said that could take some of these things I am now, which is an advanced cervical cancer and now I'm really worried someone please me advice and tips?

Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment