Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Evening Sayings Does Your Manager At Work Have Any Weird Sayings?

Does your manager at work have any weird sayings? - evening sayings

My manager in the pet tricks on us pee-ons. Hes like 7'5 "who smokes like a chimney, and what is worse, that hypogluoseimic if you never know what mood he is in.
Theres also a rumor that one day she was last year, when the director has lost his cigarettes, a former employee named Jim, $ 5 before his record. If the child is ready, was picked up by the legs, held in the air, and shook up the money went to the poor.
Anyway, to a long story short, my manager always these things, when asked how things have;
When was the start of cleaning floors?
"This should in fact 15 minutes!
(Sorry, my time machine broke)

Hey, you know, is tidycat where the garbage?
"I do things!"
(pursuant to its right to screw the customer)

Do I have enough time to get to the bathroom?
"Git her done"
(Wow, you have a comedian)

"Your Killin Me"
(Killin you?Be larger than Schwarzenegger)

6 comments:

OlI0oo0l... said...

My boss told me that he shot the ball very early on something that should be the dry track and now had a mess on your hands. He was referring to a situation with an accountant, but it is still rare.

Babystom... said...

My boss is from Missouri, so that everything he says is strange.

Parshooter that it is true.

Babystom... said...

My boss is from Missouri, so that everything he says is strange.

Parshooter that it is true.

parshoot... said...

"If there are wheels or T * cause problems"

Angelina said...

My boss has made strange noises as they come directly from a karate movie - for no reason at all! It just goes into the hall to go and the only sounds are played - I told him the whole time, you will need significant support

Mr. Adoarable Butt said...

Umm .... one, who loves me Tuesday 2 times

Post a Comment