Friday, December 25, 2009

Save The Children Christmas Cards Do You Think This Is A Good Christmas Present. I Need A Lot Of Answers, I'm Begging.?

Do you think this is a good Christmas present. I Need a lot of answers, I'm begging.? - save the children christmas cards

I am 14 years old. My brother is 21 years. There is a large amount of debt is currently about 15,000 U.S. dollars. His girlfriends mother has a disease. As aid is provided, if you have AIDS, progressively worse until they die, this disease (I forget the name) started poorly and remains so. She had to take a photo every day. A one-month supply costs $ 800. Her husband was on drugs (approximately 10-12 years) and leave all depends on money and then used there without saying goodbye. She has 2 children (not) in the early 20s, trying to help here, but you do not have enough money to pay for costs not. Thus, it can not) Karen (ill mother to pay their own income to buy their fire, the shots can be on him, literally not move, because it is so low. My brother just to pay rent, so they can receive the vaccine. He is a student working on his degree, has no job (he had the school and was dismissed for lack of work). He can not afford to do that.

So my question is do you think me a good gift. It seems to CECh members of my family a card and said: "This is Karen, who has a certain disease when he was handed a gift this year that really used the money to you have to spend on your gift, Karen sewed for photos, so that you can stay alive. Something like that.

I have never bought anything, have) with my money (except for gifts for other people, so I feel very long. I tend to buy Christmas gifts for my family and my parents continue to check, so that people can buy presents important next year. I saved over $ 700. They could probably for the rest of the money. I thought that the cost per month for his shots. I heard of his illness yesterday, and I am inclined to do so. What do you think. Incidentally, I have never met), only the sister of my girlfriend and her best friend (son and daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment