Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fresh Pinkies Xxx Hey Ladies, I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Else Has Bled After Sex?

Hey ladies, I was just wondering if anyone else has bled after sex? - fresh pinkies xxx

Me and Nick had sex before, today I had many painful squeeze behind the warehouses, but returned to their normal routine Braxton-Hicks I am now (damn it) .. lol

But I went to the bathroom an hour ago, and had fresh Pinky / red / water / blood ..

I know this is not serious, just ask if someone had done the same? If you think this could alleviate a sign of my mother's mouth?

Thank you very much:) xx

1 comments:

MommyToBe (~1/24/10~) said...

I hope it's for your own good lol. I wondered where he had come ... I had not seen for a few days. Hope you and the baby was fine. =) Glad to see you. I know how you feel when ... Whenever the bath, I still hope to say something that I am close to the lake. In an ultrasound yesterday and saw my daughter, Lil, and now I can not wait really. =)

Post a Comment